Located in the Hilton Hotel next to the Vitava River in Prague, the Casino Atrium Prague features a light and quirky gaming area.
The casino is open every day from 4 p.m. to 6 a.m. Visitors must be dressed decently, at least 18 years old, and carry a valid ID before they can enter the casino.
This casino has not published any offers yet.
At the Casino Atrium Prague, guests can enjoy playing to earn points and a chance to win big through the following onsite gaming facilities:
- 2 tables American roulette
- 2 tables blackjack
- 2 tables Caribbean poker
- 4 tables Texas Hold ‘Em poker
- 40 slot machines
- 6 stations electronic roulette
The casino hosts poker cash games and poker tournaments through its available poker table onsite, but it does not host any loyalty program for its guests and patrons.
The Casino Atrium Prague is located inside the luxurious five-star hotel Hilton Prague where guests can select from among 791 rooms upon checking in. Most of these rooms have a great view of the Vitava River. It also has 39 meeting rooms good for private events and conferences.
Other hotel amenities include the Cloud 9 Sky Bar & Lounge on the rooftop; this bar is ideal for night parties and musical evenings. Meanwhile, restaurants include the Cafe & Bistro, which serves breakfast, and the Able Butcher, which is a steakhouse and international restaurant.
For relaxation purposes, the hotel offers its guests access to the LivingWell Health Club & Spa.
- Grand Casino Prague (1232 yd.)
- Rebuy Stars Casino Florenc Prague (1056 yd.)
- Casino Magic Planet Gold Prague (880 yd.)
- Casino San Marco Krizikova (1.1 mi.)
- Casino Admiral Kleopatra Prague (1.2 mi.)
- Casino Admiral Kotva Prague (1.2 mi.)
- Borneo Win Casino Prague (1.3 mi.)