The Casino Partouche Juan-les-Pins Antibes is located in Juan-les-Pins, a resort district which is part of the seaside town of Antibes, southeast France. The town is along the French Riviera and a few minutes east of the town of Cannes.
The casino is housed in an orange structure that is recognizable with its white Casino letters and the Partouche logo. Though there are two entrances in the area, one of them has a revolving door. The gaming area inside is furnished with a dark-colored ceiling, orange walls, and red carpeted floors.
The casino opens every day from 10 a.m. to 4 a.m. Guests with proper attire and either valid IDs or Players Plus membership cards can enter the premises. They must also be at least 18 years old.
This casino has not published any offers yet.
At the Casino Partouche Juan-les-Pins Antibes, guests can enjoy playing to earn points and a chance to win big through the following onsite gaming facilities:
- 115 slot machines
- 12 stations electronic roulette
- 7 stations electronic blackjack
- 2 tables English roulette
- 3 tables blackjack
- 1 Partouche Tab digital gaming table (including 7 mini-games such as electronic bingo)
Guests can avail of the Partouche loyalty program called the Players Plus, from which they can earn more points every time they play in the casino, as well as enjoy exclusive offers and rates. However, there are no poker tables in the casino and thus there are neither poker cash games nor poker tournaments available.
The Casino Partouche Juan-les-Pins Antibes has a restaurant and bar, Le Bistrot, which has access for persons with limited mobility and located next to the gaming area.
The restaurant is open every day for lunch and dinner, while the bar is open within the casino operating hours and the latter also has an extensive cocktail menu for its guests.
- Casino JOA d’Antibes La Siesta (2mi.)
- Casino Partouche Cannes 3.14 & Hotel (4mi.)
- Casino Barrière Les Princes & Hotels – Cannes (4mi.)
- Casino Barrière Le Croisette & Hotels – Cannes (4mi.)
- Casino Tranchant de Cagnes-sur-Mer (6mi.)